martedì 26 luglio 2016

ORGANIC MORINGA AT LA PASSIONE


どうもありがとうございました, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MUITO OBRIGADO, GRAZIE MILLE 
to all the nice participants that today came to my organic Italian cooking class at the guest-house La Passione! It has been a real pleasure struggling in the kitchen for you. 



















SPECIAL THANKS to: my wife Satoko for the super-help! To Francesca and Hiroto-san for letting me baptize their kitchen with the first cooking class (of hopefully many more to come)! To my friend Toshio for helping me in 100 different ways (organizer, expert farmer, taxi driver, translator, dishes washer, zucchini plant gifter)! To Akamine-san of Morinnga Farm for bringing his wonderful pesticides free veggies (and for giving me TWO wonderful mangoes)! To John Davis, 'The Cheese Guy in Okinawa', for giving me/us some of his delicious ricotta salata to use as topping for penne alla Norma! And, last but not at all least, to all the new, nice friends I had the opportunity to meet today for the first time - including Jeff T, food expert and author of the best photos of this post -! 











Next round at La Passione: Saturday 17th September for a cooking/tasting class focused on Francesca's brother delicious olive oil, made with love/without chemicals in the southernmost corner of Sicilia and directly imported to Okinawa. Please, stay tuned, soon a FB event page coming. CIAO!!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento