venerdì 3 agosto 2018

ITALIAN SUMMER FAIR AT CARGOES


THANKS to all the nice people that in the last two weeks visited 'Europa Vintage Okinawa's fair at Cargoes Mall, along Kokusai-dori, in Naha! It has been a new experience for me - I didn't become rich but I enjoyed a lot of air conditioned, met old and new friends and, last but not least, spread a little bit of European culture in this remote corner of the planet. Sometimes I felt like a... geography teacher, explaining where orecchiette and limoncello come from. I don't work for the Italian tourism board, but I guess during the past days it should have paid me...



















Special THANKS/GRAZIE/ARIGATOu to the helpful staff of Cargoes Mall and to my friend Michie-san of Lapis shop who supported the event; to my dear friend Gino Goya for helping with his Goya-mobile, as well as to the partners of this fair: Atelier Tibitoko (kawaii handicrafts), guest-house La Passione (with the fantastic olive oil from Olivandro/Sicily) and Prosciutto & Melone Curtis Naonis (Italian food imported based in Itoman)!!!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento