martedì 28 novembre 2017

ITALIA DAY 2017



GRAZIE MILLE to all the nice friends that yesterday visited Italia Day 2017! 

It has been a bet (with myself) holding an event on a Monday, but I discovered that people... eat on Mondays too. 
I prepared countless dishes - penne and farfalle with ragù and tomato sauce, gnocchi al pomodoro, friggione, salad with balsamic vinegar, bread with olive oil and oregano, piadina, scrambled eggs with carrots + a symbolic olive with the Italian flag - and served rivers of birra, espresso, Spritz, vino, soft-drinks and juices. Yoco's tiramisù was sold out (my friend Kiji had an orgasm while eating it), but also Gino Goya's custard cake was not a joke. Visitors bought the food products of my friend Mirco (a prosciutto and mozzarella and much more's dealer based in Itoman who serves the best panini of Okinawa) and the fantastic Sicilian extra virgin olive oil Olivandro of Francesca Cerletti
















My deepest どうもうありがとうございました! to Tomoaki Goeku for renting me his wonderful creature ('Taste of Okinawa' cool restaurant, bar, cooking school) and to my dear friend Acaghi Yoco, without her priceless help I wouldn't have been able to survive to 10-hours-in-a-row of cooking!








Last but not least, THANKS to my 50 cc. scooter for modelling as 'please come inside/いらっしゃいませ!' unpaid assistant.

See you again at 'Italia Day 2018'!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento